Jump to the main content block

Frequently Asked Questions about Academic IP

Bing-Shun Shieh, Technical Specialist, Ext.-5209
1.How should a staff member apply for an IP address?
(1)Please, access to the Academic Network IP Application to download and fill in the Computer IP Address Application Form and send it to the Computer Center.
(2)For the following departments, Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of electronics engineering, department of Electrical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Department of Information Management, Department of Industrial and Business Management, Department of Industry Design, Department of Health-Care-Management, Center for General Education please contact their department technician.